Need Help?

Monday to Friday Call Us 9:30 - 17:00

03306 780 331

Write Us


Gainsbrough, Lincolnshire

Send Us a Message

Frequently Asked Questions

You need the correct insurance and to fly in a built up area a suitable CE Marked Drone and of passed a course like the A2 CofC or GVC

A2 CofC is ideal for smaller Drones in congested areas with a slow speed mode. The GVC is 4 -25 kilos and allows add on modules like EVLOS 

If you have a PFCO or standard authorisation, you do not need to do any other course currently. But we recommend you check out our PFCO to GVC if you wish to upgrade 

Insurance is a legal requirement and needs to be 2004 /785 compliant